As a responsible business operator or manager, it is your duty to ensure the safety of your employees in the workplace. One way to ensure
When it comes to electrical safety in the workplace, Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) is one of the mandatory tests that need to be carried out.
- The Importance of PAT Testing for Safety in Your Workplace
- What to Expect from PAT Testing: All You Need to Know
- What items need PAT testing?
- How often should PAT testing be done?
- What does PAT testing stand for?
- Who is responsible for pat testing?
- What Equipment is used in a PAT test?
- Can PAT testing damage your equipment?
- PAT testing: Can anyone do it?
- What Landlords have to know about PAT testing